The details of my original mark making design in black and white was fuzzy and pixelated so it was suggested that to prevent this from happening it would be ideal to work in large scale. So with this in mind, I worked larger.
The images above are the same designs just in larger scale. I then scanned these in and edited them using illustrator, using this illustrator instead of photoshop would allow me to create them as a vector and stop them pixelating. This did get rid of some of the textures that were originally in the oil pastels, however, the design is crisp and is now better quality.
I am pleased I managed to get this sorted, originally I did think the first design was ok but as I compare this is better alternative.