Since clearing a few things up with Helen I since ordered a mesh grid. However when this was delivered it was a lot smaller than I had thought, I had underestimated the height. So because of this I’ve had to amend my plans and have ordered another one and will now be having two panels that will have my designs hanging on them.
I have tried to search for one that is more suitable but I either found that the holes were too small, or the wire was too thin, chicken wire was unsuitable because it would be able to hold any weight. So the easier option has been to work with what I’ve got. Originally I was a bit deflated but after some time I can see that it can still work, at this moment I don’t have time to dwell on things and have to work around things and make them work.